Carluccio’s have launched their own picnic bags this summer and I spent the afternoon in the sunshine trying out all the dishes the picnic had to offer.
- A beautiful range of dishes and large portions for £45
- Says it’s a picnic for 2 but easily can cover 4 mediumly hungry adults thanks to generous portions
- The food was fresh and the flavours complimented each of the other dishes perfectly
- A holiday to the Mediterranean in one picnic
- Vegetarian option available
The picnic included;
- Anitpasti including olives, roasted peppers, artichoke and meats including chorixo and salami
- My favourite – the chicken, rocket, green beans and tomato salad
- Fresh focaccia
- Brushetting with fresh ricotta, mint and pea shoots
- Soft goat’s cheese salad with beetroot, asparagus, walnuts, radish with baby spinach
- Strawberry and pistachio cake
- Fig, hazelnut and chocolate biscotti
- Plus drinks
Find out more www.carluccios.com/picnics Order 24 hours in advance.
Disclaimer I was given a Carluccio’s picnic to try – all opinions are my own.