I visited a fabulous new restaurant at the roof terrace bar The Loft in Wimbledon. The Burger Shack is, not so surprisingly, all about the burgers and here is my At A Glance review.
- The Loft is a cosy, modern and friendly bar with a bright and colourful roof terrace and Burger Shack restaurant in the heart of Wimbledon.
- A relaxed restaurant which takes pride in its proper grown up burgers with a fast food twist.
- The best side and definitely one to order has to be the curly dirty fries. Succulent pulled pork on top of fries with avocado, sour cream and fresh red chillies. I don’t need to say more.
- Relaxed atmosphere, big comfortable seats, bright and colourful but remains light and airy even when very busy.
- Brilliant service and friendly staff.
- There is a good range of large portioned and tasty meals including a vegetarian option. With the restaurant being called the Burger Shack their speciality is well cooked burgers although there are a few other main meals on the menu to tempt you.
- Average price of a burger and 1 side £20
- Presented like a fast food meal wrapped up and on trays which makes the meal a bit more fun and usual.
- A great place to chill out with friends after work but also would work for a date night.
- Nothing else like it in the local area it’s very fresh and fun. Takes it’s style from quirky East End London bars and restaurants.
Burger Shack at The Loft in Wimbledon. 33 Wimbledon Hill Rd, London SW19 7NE