Chilli, sweet baby pepper and broccoli pasta
This is a gorgeous recipe and is so quick. It took less than 30 minutes from start to table.
Ingredients – Serves 4
– 1 broccoli cut into smaller florets
– 1 large onion
– 3 mixed sweet baby peppers
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 tin of tomatoes
– half a tin of water (the tin from the tomatoes)
– 100g mix of olives
– 1 Knorr mixed chillies flavour pot
– 1 Knorr garlic flavour pot
– 2 tbsp of tomato puree
– a few basil leaves chopped up
– Pasta – I love Penne with this sauce
– To cook the broccoli pop the florets into boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Scoop out of the water and set aside.
– Put the
– Chop the onion and garlic and soften in a pan with a little oil on a medium heat.
– Slice the peppers into long thin strips and add to the pan to soften.
– Add the flavour pots and tomato puree and stir in.
– Add the tin of tomatoes and water and get the mix bubbling.
– Stir in the olives and the broccoli and add a little salt and pepper and the basil leaves. Reduce the heat.
– Put on the pasta.
– Drain the pasta and add it to the dinner and give it a good mix together.
– Serve and enjoy.
The sweet mixed baby peppers are delicious in pasta.
Bubbling and so tasty.
Very quick and very tasty.
I really love broccoli in pasta sauces. I didn’t think I would but it’s so good!