Mexican Steak Fajitas with red onion and sweet baby peppers
I love fajitas so much and they are a brilliantly quick dinner and this really packs a punch with flavour. I used the #productoftheyear Knorr flavours pots for this meal. I used the Mexican and mixed herb flavour pot. They compliment each other really well with the beef and with a glug of white wine or apple juice it makes a lovely sauce without needing anything else. It takes less than 10 minutes to cook so it’s a lovely fast meal.
The steak, onion and peppers looks wonderful.
I sliced up beef steak into long slivers and rubbed them with olive oil and the flavour pots. I put it in the fridge for a few hours. I’ve made this dinner with the meat only being in the flavours for 5 minutes and it works both ways.
I love red onions and sweet baby peppers. Delicious!
– Steak enough 4
– 1 large red onion
– 4 baby sweet peppers
– 1 Knorr Mexican flavour pot
– 1 Knorr Mixed Herbs flavour pot
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– good glug of white wine or apple juice
Serve it with
– red chilli (if you want it extra spicy)
– Tex mex dip selection
– Take the beef and slice up into thin pieces.
– Add the flavour pots to a bowl with the oil and make a paste. Add the beef and stir it in to coat the beef.
– Slice up the red onion, chilli and peppers thinly.
– Heat up a frying pan, you won’t need to add any oil to the pan as the oil is on the beef.-Pop the beef, onion, pepper and chilli into the pan and cook on a medium heat until the beef is cooked
– Add a glug of white wine or apple and stir in and bring them to a simmer.
– Take off the heat, pop it on a bowl and serve.
Serve it with a warm tortillas, salad, tex mex and some more fresh chilli if you want it really spicy.
Delicious. I’m making this for dinner again tonight x