Quick Meals Recipe Book Review – Giveaway
Sainsbury’s has a wonderful new quick recipe cook book out and I am lucky enough to have a copy to review and 5 to giveaway!
Sometimes a quick and tasty meal really hits the spot and I think a lot of people have the misconception that quick meals don’t taste great but they can do! The 100 recipes in this book are split into 10, 20 and 30 minutes making times and after trying a few recipes I can say that the timings are true.
There is a great selection of recipes to choose from pastas to Asian inspired dishes, pizzas, fish and meat skewers and other delicious and easy recipes. All the recipes in the book I want to make and I’m sure I will be sharing more from the book soon.
My favourite of the recipes is the Bang Bang Chicken. It did take a little longer than stated as we cooked some fresh chicken to make the salad a bit warm for these cooler evenings.
The peanut butter sauce was delicious! It was lovely and fresh and the warm chicken was very satisfying. Cooking the chicken didn’t take too long and the whole meal took less than 15 minutes to make and only 5 to eat.
I have 5 copies of this wonderful quick and tasty recipe filled book to giveaway.
Enter through the rafflecopter form below.
Leave a blog post answering the question; what is your favourite quick dinner?
giveaway ends on the 17th November 2014
– Cannot be exchanged for anything else or money
– I have 5 copies to giveaway, 1 book for 5 individual winners.
– UK only
– Giveaway ends on 17.11.14
– The one winner will be contacted by the 17th November. If the winners do not respond within 1 week a new winner will be picked.
– I will never give or sell personal details to any other companies.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing to join the Sew White mailing list.