Easter Chocolate Flat White Martini
This is the fabulous mix of chocolate and cocktail and is perfect at Easter. My Chocolate Flat White Martini can be a drink or even pudding!
A love of chocolate for the Chocolate Flat White Martini
I love chocolate. I’m going to pretend I don’t! With Easter on our doorstep I can’t wait for the chance to make these for all my friends and family. The delicious coffee, vodka and Baileys taste of the flat white martini with a chocolate twist… using Baileys Chocolat Luxe!
It is a beautiful cocktail but it is so thick and creamy it is more like a pudding so I added a little whipped cream and a few Easter eggs to serve as pudding. I have never seen anything I have served be consumed so quickly. *please don’t drink it too fast as it is mostly alcohol!
If you aren’t a fan of cream then leave it out. It tastes just as good without!
To make this I used my brand new OXO Good Grips Press and Pour cocktail shaker. Even though I usually use a regular cocktail shaker I am 100% sold on this neat kitchen gadget. It is so much easier to use than a regular Boston shaker which I always get stuck and then pouring it I make such a mess. Oh well! Plus is the risk of them opening when shaking – yes I’ve done that! This cocktail shaker screws up and gives you the ability to give it a great shake and the inbuilt strainer catches any lumps and stops the ice coming out as you beautifully pour into the glass.
I used the gold eggs to decorate to match the bottle but be warned they are heavy and do sink!
Yeah I couldn’t help but add a few extra sprinkles!
Chocolate Flat White Martini
- 25 ml Espresso
- 25 ml vodka
- 50 ml Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- whipped cream for topping optional
- Easter eggs for decoration optional
- Chill the glass with a few ice cubes.
- Half fill the shaker with ice cubes and add the ingredients.
- Shake well for 8-10 seconds and pour in to the glass. Add the whipped cream if you want and serve straight away. I’m a big fan of sprinkles and I think they looked very very cute.
- I used the gold eggs to decorate to match the bottle but be warned they are heavy and do sink!
Follow me on Instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite