Watermelon and Lime Summer Mocktail
Watermelon is an incredible fruit and has helped me so many times with my health. I find I’m more awake and it’s helped headaches too . I really believe it is magic. It’s refreshing, hydrating and delicious. This summer mocktail is so simple to make and lasts a good few days in the fridge too!
- 1 watermelon
- 4 limes
- Chop up the water melon removing the rind.
- Place the red inner part of the fruit in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the watermelon through a thin gauze or small holed sieve.
- Save the pure juice and discard the pulp.
- Add the juice to a jug and add water so the mix is 2 watermelon to 1 water.
- Juice the limes and add a little at a time to taste. I used all 4 limes as I like it a bit sharp.
- Serve in the sunshine and enjoy
I used the retro juicer from Aldi to juice the limes and it was brilliant! Juiced them further than I would have ever managed by hand. I was so surprised by the amount of juice from each lime! A definite recommend from me and I can’t wait to use it for when I make cocktails.
* I was given the juicer to use. All opinions are recipes are my own.