Ginger Boost Smoothie
My Ginger Boost Smoothie is a delicious way to start the day and the good hit of ginger tastes good but also aids digestion.
Every time I try and make a mocktail it turns into a smoothie.
I can’t help it but I love smoothies and using so much fresh fruit and veg.
This super boost smoothie has ;
- ginger to aid digestion,
- blueberries for antioxidants,
- spinach which is rich in iron and vitamins including vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, folic acid, manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2
- raspberries for antioxidants and vitamin C
- Coconut water which is full of potassium, low in calories, naturally fat and cholesterol free
After having just one glass of this super healthy drink for a few days I was more awake and found that I wasn’t as hungry either. Really like to be able to make something at home which isn’t too expensive which my body really responded to. The fact it tastes and looks nice is a bonus! The ginger adds a delicious kick to the drink and with it helping digestion it’s a perfect addition to an already tasty drink. The innocent coconut water was very tasty too and wasn’t as sweet as some of the others I’ve used for smoothies before which I really prefer as the fruit it sweet enough.
- 2cm thumb of ginger peeled and roughly chopped
- 100g blueberries
- 150g fresh washed spinach
- 100g raspberries
- 330ml innocent coconut water
- Add all the ingredients into the blender or nutrininja / nutribullet cup and blend until smooth.
- Serve straight away
Disclaimer – I used innocent coconut water for this smoothie/mocktail who supplied the ingredients to create it. I was not paid for this recipe. All opinions are my own.