BBQ Chicken Marinade Recipe with Heinz
The sun is shining and there isn’t a cloud in the sky. So it must definitely be time for a BBQ. I’ve been working with Heinz to create some delicious marinade perfect for using on kebabs and sausages.
Using the Heinz barbecue sauce I added a few extra flavours to get the best out of the sauce. Fresh lemon and chilli really compliment the smokey taste. It’s easy to make and can be used on chicken, beef and even tastes amazing with wild boar sausages!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons of Heinz rich and smokey barbecue classic sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chilli oil or a few dried chilli flakes to taste (optional)
- 2 peppers
- Cut up the chicken into bite size chunks.
- Mix the Heinz barbecue sauce, oregano, lemon and oil in a bowl and stir in the chicken. Leave for as long as you can but an hour is fine.
- Chop up the peppers in to a similar size as the chicken.
- Skewer the chicken and peppers.
- Barbecue, grill or cook in a non stick pan with a little oil until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with your favourite barbecue foods.
Leave the marinade on the chicken for as long as you can – 1 hour is perfect. You can also use extra for a dipping sauce when the meat is cooked.
So simple but so delicious!
Disclaimer this is a sponsored post. Recipe and images created by Sew White and belong to me.