Organic Banana Milkshake
It’s the last day of Organic September and to celebrate a wonderful month I’ve got one last organic and quick recipe to share. It’s banana milkshake time!
Before I ever made milkshakes I always thought it would be too hard but it really is easy as easy as 1,2,3. It only has 3 ingredients in and take minutes to make and seconds to enjoy.
I used organic milk and honey and Fairtrade bananas for this recipe. All from Sainsbruy’s.
– bananas (roughly 2 bananas per person)
– glug of milk
– squeeze of honey
– In a blender mix the bananas until they make a thick paste.
– Add one glug of milk at a time until you get a thick mix.
– It’s a nice recipe as you can make it as thick or smooth as you like with more or less milk.
(- Ripe bananas with brown spots are a lot more squish and I’ve found I don’t need as much milk with them or as much honey. It’s a good way to use bananas if you have a surplus.)
– Add a squeeze of honey to taste.
Serve straight away and enjoy.
As you are using fresh bananas the milkshake will start to go brown after a while.