Pomegranate, Elderflower and Satsuma Christmas Cocktail
The countdown to Christmas has really began at my house and I’ve been experimenting with the delicious Surrey made gin by Silent Pool.
The Silent Pool Gin is strong and full-bodied and fresh but has a floral taste. It uses 24 unique floral flavours including lavender and chamomile which is well balanced with a subtle lemon/citrus and honey taste. I really love this gin after try it and I can’t wait to use it more in the future. It makes the drinks smooth and although strong it blends with other flavours incredibly well.
I use a shot glass to make this drink as I don’t have a proper cocktail making jigger. It’s about 50ml per drink but make it to taste.
- 1 shot of silent pool gin
- 1 tablespoon of satsuma juice
- 1 slice of satsuma to decorate
- Bottlegreen sparkling pomegranate and elderflower pressé
- Add the shot of gin to a cooled cocktail glass.
- Stir in the satsuma juice.
- Top up with the sparking pomegranate and elderflower.
- Decorate with the slice of satsuma and enjoy.
A simple but delicious (and very attractive) Christmas cocktail.
Inspired to make festive cocktails? You need to check out these amazing drinks
Cinnamon White Russian by The Foodie Couple Blog
Spiced Apple Juice with Rum by Rough Measures
Guava Ginger Zinger Cocktail by Recipes from a Pantry
Pineapple and Ginger Sparkler by Tinned Tomatoes
Festive Cocktails by Supergolden Bakes
Boozy Cocktail Recipes for a Cocktacular Christmas by Mostly About Chocolate