Summer is the time to enjoy the sunshine (if we are lucky to have it) so delicious and filling food that doesn’t take all day to make. This simple spaghetti tastes amazing and is so easily adaptable to include your favourite things.
- 200g of spaghetti
- 1 small red onion
- 300g baby or plum tomatoes
- 100g olives
- handful of flat leaf parsley
- handful of basil
- 2 tablespoons on capers
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- red chilli (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions on the packet
- While the spaghetti is cooking chop up the tomatoes and herbs plus thinly slice the red onion.
- When the spaghetti is cooked mix all the ingredients together and then serve.
Simple and delicious. Enjoy!