Wimbledon this week has seen the arrival of the long awaited (by me) of Joe & the Juice! The incredible juice bar offers a such a fantastic range of drinks made with fresh fruit and vegetables and is perfect for a top of up of vitamins. It is great for the mind, body and soul. Plus they also do great simple and healthy meals that are filling and also delicious.
- The range of juices and flavours were brilliant and I will be back many times to taste them all.
- For my first time visiting Joe & the Juice we drank the Go Away Doc (carrot, apple and ginger) and the Stress Down (strawberry, apple and ginger). They were so fresh and tasted incredible.
- It is great enjoying a drink that tastes so good and is also healthy.
- We also tried and very much enjoyed their sandwiches. We had the tunacado (Tuna, avocado, tomato, pesto) and the Avocado (Avocado, tomato, mozzarella, pesto).
- The juice bar was so beautifully decorated and felt like a New York loft. It was a stylish, calm and had an inviting atmosphere. Perfect for a quick drink with friends, breakfast porridge, delicious sandwich or even a hangover helping juice!
- Lunch including 2 sandwiches and 2 regular juices cost approximately £20.
- Will I be returning? Absolutely!
Visit Joe and the Juice at Wimbledon Bridge House , Wimbledon, SW19 3RU