Paul Bakery Picnic – At A Glance
I joined Paul Bakery for a picnic as we get ready for the August bank holiday.
Spending the August bank holiday weekend in the sunshine is always a dream and weather permitting it might happen this year!
Paul Bakery have bought out a picnic which you can pick up in store when you want it. It is perfect for grabbing when the sudden moment the sun pops out and a picnic with friends and family is on the cards.
- Simple picnic – 2 sandwiches, 2 packets of crisps, 2 drinks and a box of mini macarons
- Your choice of sandwiches from what they have in the store on the day. Really loved that they have you the choice
- For £20 for 2 it was a lovely treat and the portions were good for a lunch
- We ate the mozzarella, lettuce, tomato and pesto sandwich and the Coppa ham, Comté cheese, olive paste with lettuce and tomato sandwich both we would have again
- The mini macaroons were a wonderful pudding
- Although it didn’t look like a lot of food for a picnic the sandwiches, crisps, drink and treat all worked very well together texture and taste wise and we were left happily full.
- A silly highlight was the red and white French tablecloth which was included in the picnic bag – it made the picnic feel like we were enjoying our lunch in the South of France rather than a London park
- I would definitely get a Paul picnic again – it was quick and convenient
Find out more www.paul-uk.com