CAU Wimbledon – At A Glance Review
- Beautiful location, light and airy, calming and feels like al fresco dining. Grass prints on the wall and blue skies and clouds on the ceiling, gold ornate lighting to act like mini sun’s around the restaurant.
- Very knowledgeable friendly staff – brilliant at recommending not only the food but what the best drink would be to enjoy with it.
- We ate the Buenos Aires Burger, Wild Rice Superfood Salad with onion rings and triple cooked chips
- We drank Alhambra Reserva beer, Virgin Mojito & CAU Cooler
- Loved the booths
- Large portions
- Cooked well and beautifully prepared and presented
- Fresh food full of flavour
- Fast service
- For all ages – family friendly but also nice for couples. Casual but also has a relaxed fine dining atmosphere highlighted with the delicious and well presented food.
- Roughly £25 per head for a main, side and a drink
- Would we go back – Yes
33 High Street, Wimbledon Village, SW19 5BY