Wahaca – At a Glance
Wahaca is a Mexican street food filled restaurant with locations all over the UK. Their menu is beautifully simple and the dishes are filled with such beautiful, rich and authentic tastes. This is a fantastic place to visit for a quick snack by enjoying a one or two dishes of the street food menu, or add a few extra dishes or try a bigger meal. As well as a super menu for food their drinks menu is also fantastic.
- Super chilled out and relaxed venue, friendly staff and quick service
- Their street food menu includes tacos (Three soft tortillas with delicious various fillings), tostadas (Two crispy tortillas topped with fresh, light layers of Mexican flavour, served chilled), taquitos (Two tortillas filled, rolled into crispy cigars & served with shredded salads & salsas), quesadillas (a tortillas, folded & grilled, oozing with melting mozzarella), baja tacos (tortillas inspired by the beaches of baja) and market treats (a stunning range of new tasty treats to try).
- The bigger dishes from the grill, salads, burritos and enchiladas offer a super large meal.
- If you love avocado as much as I do you have to enjpy the guacamole and tortilla chips from the nibble menu.
- Fabulous cocktails, my favourites were the Hibiscus Margarita (a classic margartia with cranberry floral tastes), the Jalapiña (pineapple and vodka with gentle jalapeño warmth – one for the spice fans).
- If you are looking for an alcoholic cocktail make sure you try the passion fruit & hibiscus cooler (fruity and bubbly) or the Mockolada (a piña coladas without the rum).
- They offer a gluten free menu and they have dishes suitable for vegetarians.
- If you are a sweet fan make sure you save space for the churros.
- Average cost per person for 1 nibble, 2 street food dishes, a cocktail and pudding £25.
- A wonderful place for a special treat.
- Will I be going back – absolutely!