Advent Calendar Day 22 – Christmas Quiz
Advent Calendar Day 22 – Quiz Time!
Christmas day or Boxing Day quizzes are a family favourite and I thought that I would make one up that you are welcome to use. I hope none of my family see this otherwise they will know the answers for Boxing Day.
1) Who won sports personality of the year 2012 and who was the runner up?
Bradley Wiggins & Jessica Ennis
2) What is the name of the English actor who played Bane in The Dark Knight Rises?
3) What is the name of the winner of the Great British Bake Off?
4) Who directed Prometheus?
5) What is the biggest selling book of 2012?
Fifty Shades of Grey
6) What is the name of the main character in Call the Midwife?
7) What was the date of the Olympic Opening Ceremony?
8) Who were the 4 judges on the Voice?
Will I Am, Jessie J, Tom Jones, The Script’s Danny
9) What is the name of the hurricane which hit America on Halloween?
10) What was the name of the Cruise ship which hit rocks and sank off the coast of Italy?
11) Which famous author had his 200th birthday celebrations in January?
12) How many Gold medals did Team GB win?
13) Who wrote the book War Horse?
14) What was the 3 biggest film at the box office in 2012?
The Hobbit, Skyfall 007, The Dark Knight Rises
15) Who was left hanging during pro-London and Olympics stunt this year?
16) Which film won best film at the Oscars this year?
17) Who said this quote “I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”
18) Which UK sportsman is has the most Olympic medals in UK history?
19) Who plays Matthew in Downton Abbey?
20) Which Rock star had the plug pulled on his London show because he had run over time?