Non Alcoholic Mulled Wine with PG Tips
I love the taste of mulled wine and finding a non alcoholic version has made me very happy especially as it’s made from tea!
It’s very simple and tastes great hot and cold.
I’ve got plans to put this in a flask for a walk on Wimbledon Common.
– 1 litre of apple juice
– 4 PG Tips aromatic spices and mint tea bags
– 2cm fresh ginger peeled and cut up
– 4-5 cloves
– cinnamon stick (optional)
– 3 clementines pulled apart in to segments
– 1 eating apple sliced
– Pour the apple juice into a pan with the tea bags, ginger and cinnamon stick.
– Heat the apple juice/tea mix until it boils.
– Take off the heat and allow to infuse for 5-10 minutes.
– Remove the cloves and ginger
– Add the clementines and apple slices to the pan and bring to the boil again.
– Serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe is based on the mulled wine recipe from Pg Tips.
Keep warm x