Easter Chocolate Flat White Martini
I love chocolate. I’m going to pretend I don’t! With Easter on our doorstep I can’t wait for the chance to make these for all my friends and family. The delicious coffee, vodka and Baileys taste of the flat white martini with a chocolate twist… using Baileys Chocolat Luxe!
It is a beautiful cocktail but it is so thick and creamy it is more like a pudding so I added a little whipped cream and a few Easter eggs to serve as pudding. I have never seen anything I have served be consumed so quickly. *please don’t drink it too fast as it is mostly alcohol!
If you aren’t a fan of cream then leave it out. It tastes just as good without!
To make this I used my brand new OXO Good Grips Press and Pour cocktail shaker. Even though I usually use a regular cocktail shaker I am 100% sold on this neat kitchen gadget. It is so much easier to use than a regular Boston shaker which I always get stuck and then pouring it I make such a mess. Oh well! Plus is the risk of them opening when shaking – yes I’ve done that! This cocktail shaker screws up and gives you the ability to give it a great shake and the inbuilt strainer catches any lumps and stops the ice coming out as you beautifully pour into the glass.
- 25ml Espresso
- 25ml vodka
- 50ml Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Easter eggs for decoration (optional)
- Chill the glass with a few ice cubes.
- Half fill the shaker with ice cubes and add the ingredients.
- Shake well for 8-10 seconds and pour in to the glass. Add the whipped cream if you want and serve straight away. I’m a big fan of sprinkles and I think they looked very very cute.
I used the gold eggs to decorate to match the bottle but be warned they are heavy and do sink!
Yeah I couldn’t help but add a few extra sprinkles!