My Lychee and Coconut Summer Colada Cocktail is a beautiful addition to any event. It’s freshy, fruity and very refreshing.
Luckily cocktails are good no matter the weather and a perfect way to feel summery even if the weather isn’t the best. This cocktail is a very fresh and fruity vodka based cocktail. The mix of coconuts and lychees is a winner and so wet and refreshing. You could be in a kitchen in Wimbledon or a beach in India and the cocktail would work in both places. I definitely wouldn’t mind the latter but for now drinking this cocktail in London will be absolutely fine.
I added a little fresh slice of coconut and I love the lychees in the drink. By the time you get to them at the end of the drink they have infused with the vodka so they are a brilliant alcoholic fruit treat at the bottom of each glass.
The Lychee and Coconut Summer Colada Cocktail recipe
Pin me for later
Lychee and Coconut Summer Colada Cocktail Recipe
- 100 grams Coconut Pieces
- 100 grams Tinned or fresh lychees
- Ice Cubes
- 100 ml Ciroc Summer Colada Vodka
- 100 ml lychees juice (or syrup from the tin)
- coconut water
- Add a few lychees into each glass with a few pieces of coconut too. Top up with ice cubes.
- Measure and pour in 50ml of Ciroc vodka and 50ml of lychee juice or syrup.
- Top up with coconut water and stir. Taste to see if it works for you. You can add a little more vodka or lychee juice if you want it stronger or sweeter.
- Add a few more ice cubes and a straw and serve.
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
Follow me on Instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite