Wahaca Review. I love Wahaca and there are so many wonderful things about Wahaca. In my at a Glance Review I have a look at what I loved in top points.
Wahaca is a Mexican street food filled restaurant with locations all over the UK. Their menu is beautifully simple and the dishes are filled with such beautiful, rich and authentic tastes. This is a fantastic place to visit for a quick snack by enjoying a one or two dishes of the street food menu, or add a few extra dishes or try a bigger meal. As well as a super menu for food their drinks menu is also fantastic.
- Super chilled out and relaxed venue, friendly staff and quick service
- Their street food menu includes tacos (Three soft tortillas with delicious various fillings), tostadas (Two crispy tortillas topped with fresh, light layers of Mexican flavour, served chilled), taquitos (Two tortillas filled, rolled into crispy cigars & served with shredded salads & salsas), quesadillas (a tortillas, folded & grilled, oozing with melting mozzarella), baja tacos (tortillas inspired by the beaches of baja) and market treats (a stunning range of new tasty treats to try).
- The bigger dishes from the grill, salads, burritos and enchiladas offer a super large meal.
- If you love avocado as much as I do you have to enjoy the guacamole and tortilla chips from the nibble menu.
- Fabulous cocktails, my favourites were the Hibiscus Margarita (a classic margartia with cranberry floral tastes), the Jalapiña (pineapple and vodka with gentle jalapeño warmth – one for the spice fans).
- If you are looking for an alcoholic cocktail make sure you try the passion fruit & hibiscus cooler (fruity and bubbly) or the Mockolada (a piña coladas without the rum).
- They offer a gluten free menu and they have dishes suitable for vegetarians.
- If you are a sweet fan make sure you save space for the churros.
- Average cost per person for 1 nibble, 2 street food dishes, a cocktail and pudding £25.
- A wonderful place for a special treat.
- Will I be going back – absolutely!
The best photos from my Wahaca Review
Follow me on instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite
6 thoughts on “Wahaca Review”
I like this ‘at a glance’ style review. Very useful! I also love Wahaca and ALWAYS WILL! 🙂
Thank you. It’s a lovely way to write a review I think. Keeps it simple but informative.
Wahaca is so good!
Ate at Wahaca for the first time last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s a shame about the unfortunate closure of branches shortly afterwards but that didn’t put me off from visiting again!
I’m glad they are back open!
Wahaca has recently opened in Bristol, and is the closest one to me. I love their dishes and food! Sounds like you liked it to.
Make sure you try their cocktails too. I love their churros. I’d eat them every day if I could!