This beautiful drinks dispenser is from Houseology who have a fabulous range of kitchen gadgets and glassware. With so many beautiful items you will want to use them all in your kitchen and items like this you will want to use all summer too. I can’t wait for warm summer evenings, lounging in the sunshine with friends and a beautiful drink dispenser full of a fruity cocktail. My lovely Spring Gin Lemonade is a fresh and delicious mix of cloudy lemonade with fresh lemons, limes, cucumber and mint with a good helping of gin too!
- 4 litres of old fashioned sparkling lemonade (or make your own if you want)
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 30g mint
- ice cubes
- 500ml-1 litre gin to taste
- 1 cucumber
- 2 heaped tablespoons of honey
- Add the lemonade into the dispenser.
- Chop the lemons, limes and cucumber into slices and mix them into the lemonade with the mint.
- Add the gin and ice. Give it a good stir and add the honey.
- Drink within a few hours of making it.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
-Cannot be exchanged for anything else or money.
-Only 1 drinks dispenser to giveaway.
-UK entries only.
-Giveaway ends on 20.4.16.
-The one winner will be contacted by the 30th April. If the winners do not respond within 1 week a new winner will be picked.
-Sew White will never give or sell personal details to any other companies.
-By entering this competition you are agreeing to join the Sew White mailing list.
Disclaimer – I was given the drinks dispenser by Houseology to use and come up with a recipe with. They asked me to host a giveaway with one of their products. The winner will be sent the items directly from Houseology.