Carluccio’s Picnic – At A Glance
A special summer event was being gifted a Carluccio’s Picnic to try in the sunshine. Their range of delicious takeaway items make the perfect picnic.
Carluccio’s have launched their own picnic bags this summer and I spent the afternoon in the sunshine trying out all the dishes the picnic had to offer. I love the range of fresh flavours and tastes that were combined to make this picnic bag.
Bring on the next picnic! I loved being able to try all their beautiful food away from the restaurant and out with family. I can’t wait for the next oppertunity to pack a bag of delicious goodies and head outside!
- A beautiful range of dishes and large portions for £45
- Says it’s a picnic for 2 but easily can cover 4 mediumly hungry adults thanks to generous portions
- The food was fresh and the flavours complimented each of the other dishes perfectly
- A holiday to the Mediterranean in one picnic
- Vegetarian option available
The Carluccio’s Picnic included;
- Anitpasti including olives, roasted peppers, artichoke and meats including chorixo and salami
- My favourite – the chicken, rocket, green beans and tomato salad
- Fresh focaccia
- Brushetting with fresh ricotta, mint and pea shoots
- Soft goat’s cheese salad with beetroot, asparagus, walnuts, radish with baby spinach
- Strawberry and pistachio cake
- Fig, hazelnut and chocolate biscotti
- Plus drinks
How beautiful is this range of picnic food! The fresh salads are lovingly prepared and you could see and taste the care which had used. The focaccia was perfect to go with them all however there were a few leftovers to enjoy later.
This was so delicious. I can’t wait to order it again for another picnic.
The bright colours of the tomatoes with the greens for a salad to takeaway for picnic. I was so impressed with range of salads and how moreish and appetising they look.
The salads look so beautiful. The crispy lettuce with soft goats cheese on top.
Find out more www.carluccios.com/picnics Order 24 hours in advance.
Disclaimer I was given a Carluccio’s picnic to try – all opinions are my own.
Follow me on instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite