My parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches is one of the easiest and most delicious summer salads you can make at home. The mix of Parma Ham and peaches combines slightly salty and juicy together. It is then served with mozzarella to add a creamy coolness to the finished salad along with lettuce and fresh basil. If you don’t have peaches turn it into a Nectarine Parma ham mozzarella salad instead. Drizzle over a lemon vinaigrette and serve. If you don’t have peaches turn it into a Nectarine Parma ham mozzarella salad instead.
This is one of my favourite summer salads. It’s the perfect mix of sweet and salty and I just love surprising people with a parma ham mozzarella salad. No, it’s not a fruit salad, it’s the perfect BBQ side dish for anyone who fancies something more exciting than your classic lettuce and cucumber.
Why you’ll love this parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches recipe
- It’s a no-bake recipe, which I love on hot days like this. The Nectarine Parma ham mozzarella salad refreshing and filling which I think makes it perfect for this heatwave weather.
- The parma ham and mozzarella bruschetta fig mozzarella prosciutto salad is so easy to make, it’s a simple prepare and combine recipe. Meaning you can whip it up quickly to impress last-minute guests.
- It’s a great way to use up any leftover mozzarella from pizza night. Fresh mozzarella can never be wasted so having a recipe for your leftovers is a great idea.
For the full recipe and instructions scroll to the bottom of the page for the recipe card.
The best cheese in my opinion. Fresh, wet mozzarella is what makes this peach mozzarella parma ham salad Jamie Oliver approved! I love tearing it over the prepared salad just before serving (and I always like to make sure there’s a little piece left for me to have as a reward for making such a wonderful salad).
Sweet and sticky, the fresh peaches are the perfect addition to the parma ham and mozzarella bruschetta fig mozzarella prosciutto salad. I love adding fruit to a side salad.
Parma Ham is a beautiful addition to salads with fruit as it’s slightly salty. It creates a great taste and you don’t need much either.
How to make parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches – step by step
Combine and Enjoy! This salad is super easy to make, just chop all your ingredients and toss them together in a bowl.
Once combined, tear up a ball of mozzarella and spread it evenly across the salad.
- Wash your fruit and veggies! I cannot stress this enough, it is so important to wash your fresh foods.
- Keep your mozzarella ball in the fridge for as long as possible before you’re ready to serve your parma ham mozzarella salad. This will make it easier to handle and stop it from melting.
- Rocket makes an amazing peppery addition to this sweet, salty salad. I love adding some mild rocket leaves to the Nectarine Parma ham salad.
parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches serving suggestions
Serve the salad on toasted bread to make parma ham and mozzarella bruschetta. The perfect starter for your Saturday evening BBQ.
This parma ham mozzarella and peach salad is delicious when served alongside your favourite BBQ treats. Corn on the Cob, burgers or grilled peppers. You could even grill the peaches on the BBQ and then add them to the parma ham mozzarella salad.
This list contains affiliate links
parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches Substitutions and variations
To make it a fig, mozzarella prosciutto salad, simply add figs to you prepared salad and enjoy! I love adding something different every time I serve this salad and figs are my favourite addition yet.
TURN IT INTO A BRUSCHETTA
parma ham and mozzarella bruschetta is such a wonderful treat. Try this salad on toasted bread for a bruschetta.
Both sundried tomatoes and fresh tomatoes go very well. Try Heirloom tomatoes to!.
Storing parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches / Making ahead of time options
This salad is best served fresh so the peaches don’t brown and cause the rest of your salad to go soggy.
The leftovers can be stored in the fridge overnight for a day or too but your ingredients may start to go limp.
How do you serve Parma Ham?
You serve parma ham in a salad with peaches and mozzarella. Its a delicious sweet and salty salad that is perfect for serving with parma ham.
Is eating mozzarella cheese healthy?
Mozzarella cheese can be healthy if enjoyed in moderation and as part of a healthy lifestyle. This salad has peaches and fresh veggies in so I would say in this case, eating mozzarella cheese is healthy.
Is Parm Ham the same as Proscuitto?
Parma ham is Proscuitto from the Parma region of Italy, it’s salty and slightly nutty flavour is perfect for fresh recipes like this parma ham mozzarella peach salad. It’s like sparkling wine can only be champagne if made in the Champagne region.
Can you grill peaches for a salad?
You absolutely can grill peaches for a salad. I use fresh peaches in this recipe but you could grill peaches on the BBQ for a salad or for my grilled Peach salad.
Other Recipes you might like
Pin this parma ham mozzarella salad with peaches recipe to enjoy later
Pin me for later or follow me @sewwhiteblog on Pinterest for my latest recipes and to discover my others.
Parma Ham Mozzarella Salad
- chopping board
- salad bowl
- small jug (or jam jar)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- small pinch salt and pepper
Parma Ham Peach Salad Ingredients
- 2 little gem lettuces
- 2 peaches
- 1 Mozzarella ball
- 6 slices Parma Ham
- 10 fresh leaves basil
- Mix together the vinaigrette ingredients in a jam jar or small jug and set aside while you make the salad.
- In a large salad bowl add the lettuce.
- Slice up the 2 peaches and remove the stone and add it to the lettuce.
- Pull the 1 mozzarella ball apart and add the pieces to the mix.
- Take the Parma Ham and pull it apart into chunky strands and add to the salad.
- Mix the salad together with a sprinkle of fresh basil leaves.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve and enjoy
- Best served straight away when it is all fresh.
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.