20 Minute One Pot Pasta
A quick and delicious dinner which all cooks together in one pot in 20 minutes. Enjoy my one pot pasta for dinner tonight…
Let’s get cooking
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 pepper chopped
- 2 garlic gloves finely chopped
- 250g baby/plum tomatoes cut in half
- a mix of olives
- a handful of fresh parsley lightly chopped
- Enough pasta for 4 people (approximately 200g according to the packet)
- 1 red chilli (optional and to taste)
- 800ml of vegetable stock (add more if you want it more juicy)
- salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the pan.
- Cover the ingredients with the stock and pop on a medium heat with the lid on for 20 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked.
- Serve straight away and enjoy!
New kitchen gadget alert
For this recipe I used my brand new Stellar draining casserole dish. It is my new must use kitchen gadget and it is the most versatile pan. I use it for everything from poached eggs and pasta sauces to and boiling vegetables to one pot roast chicken.
The expert design has drainage holes in the side of the lid which makes very easy to pour out without having to get out a colander which also helps reduce washing up and that can only ever be a good thing.It also makes cooking pasta or potatoes extra easy as there is enough space for steam to be let out so it doesn’t boil over.
The lined handles are a great quirk which makes serving and moving the pan so much easier as they stay cool, reducing the need oven gloves to pick it up. Check out the full range of Stellar cookware here.
I’ve used the pan for cooking slow roast pork as it is oven safe up to 180ºC. A shoulder of pork in the pan with some cider and stock and cook at 140 for 5 hours. Delicious.
How beautiful does this pot look!
Disclaimer. I was given the Stellar Staycool Casserole Dish to try out. All opinions and recipe are my own.