Toblerone Cheesecake – No Bake
Toblerone Cheesecake is delicious! If you love Toblerone and want to see it turned into an easy to make cheesecake this is the recipe for you.
Who else needs some joy right about now? The world seems to be going crazy and the only thing which makes sense to me right now is to get in the kitchen and keep making delicious dishes for my loved ones while I can. This delicious bad boy of cheesecakes I made for the boyfriend’s birthday a few weeks ago. It was very very well received. I am surprised any of us were allowed to share it.
He is addicted to Toblerone and I can see why it’s delicious. Add it into the cheesecake and you’ve got yourself some next level incredible level dessert. Yes I am being boastful about this cheesecake because I have absolutely loved eating it. I’m already planning the next time I can make this. Next time I will chop up the Toblerone into smaller/thinner shards as this one was a little big to eat elegantly.
Drizzling chocolate over the cheesecake make some great sold pieces of chocolate mixed into the soft cream and crumbly biscuits. It also look gorgeous. I even chopped pieces of Toblerone up and added it in to the cream mix. So there is so much Toblerone in the finished cheesecake.
For the decorations I added some pipped double cream swirls on top and filled the middle with roughly chopped pieces of Toblerone.
Mini Toblerone Cheesecake
For the decoration of this cheesecake I used a full size Toblerone cut up into shards. A lovely way to decorate is with mini Toblerone bars. The little pieces work so well and look super cute piled up on the Toblerone Cheesecake. They are also far far easier to chop up. Still be careful when cutting though as they will be awkward to cut.
Just look how gorgeous this cheesecake is!
How to decorate the Toblerone Cheesecake
I kept decorating it simple but with only 3 ingredients the topping looks wonderful. It doesn’t take much to make this cheesecake look spectacular. A little drizzle of chocolate, some pipped double cream and mountain of Toblerone shards on top. It will definitely be a show stopper of a cheesecake!
1)Melt chocolate in short burst in the microwave and drizzle it over the cheesecake.
2) Whisk up double cream until thick and pipe into swirls around the outside.
3)Roughly chop up the remaining Toberlone and add it to the centre of the cheesecake ready to serve.
Toblerone cheesecake bourbon base
There are so many ways to create a delicious cheesecake and changing the biscuit base is an easy to way to change the flavours. Bourbon biscuits are a great addition to cheesecakes and often my favourite. A Toberlone cheesecake with a bourbon base is a wonderful addition to the chocolate goodness. Use the same weight in bourbon biscuits as listed below. For bourbon biscuits you will need to use a food processor to to whizz them up in to crumbs. Breaking them up with a rolling pin doesn’t work as well as it does for other biscuits.
Toberlone cheesecake topping
By chopping up the Toberlone in a chunky style you get to see the gorgeous insides. While also making the pieces easier to nibble on once the no bake Toblerone cheesecake has been served. The drizzle of chocolate adds a lovely bit of extra chocolate to the mix. Not that you needed it but why not! I didn’t completely cover the cheesecake with chocolate as once it goes hard, it can be hard to slice the cheesecake up to serve without squashing the cream cheese layer. These little bits make it easy to slice and serve.
Simple and absolutely gorgeous
For this recipe I used a big Toblerone (360g size). I used about one third of it chopped up small to mix into the cream cheese later and then with what was lef,t after I had enjoyed nibbling a fair bit of it, I added the remaining Toblerone to the cheesecake. I would definitely recommend enjoying a bit of the Toblerone while making it. Just like enjoying a glass of wine make making dinner that uses wine. You need to know the chocolate is edible of course!
No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake
This is a super easy recipe which is doesn’t take long and can be made ahead of time for an event or special treat. The No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake will be a favourite of yours once you’ve tried. There are so many cheesecakes in the world but I think this would have to be in my top 3. Although I am pretty sure I say that about all my cheesecakes. They are all delicious. I’m now craving cheesecake again.
Pin me for later
Follow me on Instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite
Linked up to this weeks fabulous #cookblogshare round up being hosted by Chloe at Feast Glorious Feast.
Toblerone Cheesecake – No Bake
- 50 g Unsalted butter
- 200 g shortbread biscuits
- 300 g Soft cream cheese
- 60 g Caster sugar
- 150 ml Double cream
- 1 360g Toblerone
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 150 ml double cream
- 125 g Terry’s Chocolate Orange Minis for Decoration
- Lightly grease an 6 inch loose base cake tin. (I also added a greaseproof paper circle at the bottom to help it off the base later).
- Melt the butter gently in the microwave in short bursts or in a pan and then take off the heat so it doesn’t burn.
- Crush the shortbread biscuits in a food processor, or put it in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to break them up (my preferred method to leave them as a larger crumb).
- Put the biscuit crumbs in a bowl and add the melted butter. Stir until all the biscuits are coated in the butter.
- Scoop the crumbs into the tin and push down gently to make a hard layer. Place the cake tin in the fridge and leave to harden for 30 minutes while you make the cream layer.
- In a bowl cream together the cream cheese and caster sugar until the sugar has dissolved and is well distributed.
- Stir in the double cream and cream cheese mixture together.
- Take 120g of the Toberlone and chop up into small chunks. Stir in to the cream mix
- Remove the cake tin from the fridge and add the cream cheese to the base and put back into the fridge to set for at least an hour. Longer is fine if you want to make it ahead of time for an event.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a plate.
- Melt the milk chocolate and allow to cook slightly before drizzling over the cheesecake.
- Whisk the remaining double cream until it starts to thicken. Add a star nozzle to a pipping bag and add the cream. Pipe the cream into swirls on to the cheesecake.
- Lightly chop up the remaining Toberlone and add it to the centre of the cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy.
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.