Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake – No Bake
A creamy and rich Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect treat for an event or party. Chill and set it in the fridge and it’s ready to go. I love how quick and easy it is to make.
This easy no bake Baileys cheesecake is a lovely recipe perfect for family events and parties. This is a Lindt chocolate cheesecake with so much flavour and is also a white chocolate drip cheesecake, which makes it even more beautiful. You will love this no bake cheesecake recipe as much as I do!
I made this as a tester a few weeks ago for friends and family and it was devoured in seconds. This Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake is highly addictive so you have been warned.
My cheesecake journey started when I was in awe of a Mary Berry Cheesecake. Watching her make them made me realise it wasn’t so hard and I should have a go. I was about 10 years old. Now many years later I’ve played with recipes and found one that I use time and time again.
Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Truffles in Cheesecakes
This should be more well known and well used! Chopping up truffles and stirring them in gives each eater a delicious surprise. White chocolate Lindt truffles go incredibly well with the Baileys in the cream cheese layer.
The gold wrappers of the chocolate truffles look so fantastic on the cheesecake. If you want you can remove the wrappers first but I’ve found when presented everyone loves that they are wrapped. Especially when children are involved the truffles get pinched off the top.
Luckily guests will find extra truffles inside the cheesecake so not to worry about the ones on the top. They will be surprised with how well the truffles taste with the Baileys. (Don’t eat the wrappers).
Easy No Bake Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Making a classic cheesecake
I love when the cheesecake has just come out of the fridge and is put on the plate ready to decorated. This is a very classic looking cheesecake. You wouldn’t guess there is truffles inside!
My parents prefer the cheesecake like this which of course is doable and gorgeous. It looks lovely to serve and I for one could dive right in for a slice.
How to make a Cheesecake with chocolate drip – Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake
I really like adding extra white chocolate to the top creating a cheesecake drip cake. They look so gorgeous and definitely attract everyone’s eyes. A few friends have said no about wanting a slice until they saw it and then they had seconds!
Melt the white chocolate in short bursts in the microwave so it doesn’t burn. If it’s a bit thick you can add a few drops of vegetable oil or even a tiny bit of coconut oil. Start small and build up to get the best consistency. Most of the time I don’t need to do this but sometimes it doesn’t melt as smoothly as I would like.
Why didn’t I do a complete chocolate layer but rather keep it to the outside? I did it that way as it’s easier to cut the cheesecake when you want to serve it. If it’s completely covered it can be hard to slice as the cream cheese under is soft. If you push too hard it will squish.
Leaving a little around the edge is enough to take it an extra level but allow easy cutting. However if you want to completely cover the cheesecake it work too. Just take it easy when cutting into it.
How long does Baileys cheesecake last?
The Baileys and white chocolate cheesecake can last a few days. I’d be surprised if it lasted even a few hours as everyone will want seconds.
How long does Baileys cheesecake last in the fridge?
In the fridge the Baileys cheesecake last about 2 – 3 days. Make sure it’s in a box or covered so it doensn’t take in smells from other food.
Can I freeze Baileys cheesecake?
You can freeze the Baileys cheesecake . I’d recommend always having it fresh (it can stay in the fridge for a few days) but if you have a portion left over you can pop it in an air tight container and in the freezer. Take out a few hours before you need it and leave in the fridge to stay set.
What cream cheese is best for cheesecake?
After experiemtning with cream cheeses for cheesecakes I have found that using full fat, light or reduced fat cheeses work better than fat free ones. You need that cream cheese to have the fats which give it, it’s iconic taste.
It also helps if you want to add anything like Baileys for example in to it. I have found with fat free ones that when you add in any flavours, and sometimes even the cream it can split slightly and not set as much as you’d need it to.
In the UK I’ve found that supermarket own brand full fat ones are really good. If the branded ones are on offer I’ll get them though. If they have any water on just remove it before adding the cream cheese into the mix. This will help it set.
Step by step how to make the Baileys Cheesecake
This is a super easy recipe for cheesecake and it’s amazing how any times we have made this in my house. Cheesecake is addictive and adding Baileys and white chocolate will only increase your love of this no bake dessert.
Let’s get started making the Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake.
1) Mix together the broken up shortbread and butter. 2) Press the mix into the cake tin to form the base. Pop in the fridge until hard.
3) Mix together the cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth. 4) In a new bowl whisk up the double cream until thick.
5) Mix the double cream into the cream cheese and stir in the Baileys. 6) Chop up the Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles and mix in. 7)Add the mix to the tin and pop back in the fridge until set.
Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Pin me for later
Check out my other cheesecakes for delicious inspiration. They all taste delicious and perfect for making ahead for events and parties.
Follow me on instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite
Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 45 g Unsalted butter
- 150 g Shortbread biscuits
- 300 g Soft cream cheese
- 60 g Caster sugar
- 150 ml double cream / heavy cream
- 50 ml Baileys
- 10 Lindt white chocolate Truffles
- 100 g white chocolate
- extra truffles for decorating
- Lightly grease an 6 inch loose base cake tin. (I also added a greaseproof paper circle at the bottom to help it off the base later)
- Melt the butter gently in the microwave or in a pan and then take off the heat.
- Crush the shortbread biscuits in a food processor, or put the shortbread in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to break them up.
- Put the biscuit crumbs in a bowl and add the melted butter. Stir until all the biscuits are coated in the butter.
- Scoop the crumbs into the tin and push down to make a hard layer. Put in the fridge for 20-30minutes to set.
- In a bowl cream together the cream cheese and caster sugar until the sugar has dissolved and is well distributed.
- In a new bowl lightly whip the double cream until it starts to thicken.
- Stir in the double cream and cream cheese mixture together.
- Stir in the Baileys.
- Chop the truffles and mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove the cake tin from the fridge and add the cream cheese to the base and put back into the fridge to set. It takes roughly about 45-60 minutes.
- When it is set remove from the fridge and remove from the tin.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl in 10 second bursts in the microwave. Once it’s melted, allow to cool for a few minutes but while it’s still molten drizzle over the cheesecake.
- For Decorations you can add more truffles. Unwrapped if you want to add some gold sparkle to the finished cheesecake (remind them to unwrap before eating) or unwrap them so they are ready to go if your guests won't be held back from eating it.
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.