Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious. Using the biscoff spread and crushed up biscuits makes the final cookie packed full with biscoff goodness.
Chocolate chip cookies are pretty amazing anyway but add some crushed up Biscoff biscuits inside plus some spread and you have the best cookies. The smell of the house was incredible. It’s like a warming gingerbread style smell. Rich and slightly spicy in that Biscoff way.
My favourite photo of the cookies. They are so golden brown and I loved the look of dipping them in chocolate and sprinkling on some extra biscuits gave the final cookie.
Biscoff Cookie Time
How gorgeous do these cookies look straight from the oven. Golden brown and cracked slightly. They look good enough to take out of the photo.
Dipped into chocolate and dusted with gold Biscoff biscuits crumbs on top. They are so perfect for an afternoon treat or bake sale too. Warning they will disappear very very quickly.
How to make Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are such simple cookies to make. There are only a few ingredients. You pop them together in one bowl and give a good stir and then roll them into balls. Press them down and bake. The smell will drive you crazy.
Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add the egg and stir in.
Mix in 2 tablespoons of the Biscoff spread.
Add the chocolate chips and broken up biscoff biscuits and stir.
Sift in and mix in the flour and salt.
Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place onto greaseproof paper lined trays. Push them down with your fingers and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
To decorate dip half the biscuit into chocolate or drizzle it using a piping bag.
Time to enjoy a cookie
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
and crushed up biscuits makes the final cookie packed full with biscoff
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- greaseproof paper
- baking trays
- table spoon
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 125 g golden caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff spread
- 1 large free-range egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small pinch salt
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 50 g biscoff biscuits broken up
- 200 g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC/325ºF/gas Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
- Crack in the egg and stir in.
- Mix in the Biscoff spread.
- Add the chocolate chips and broken up Biscoff biscuits and stir.
- Sift in and mix in the flour and salt.
- Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place onto greaseproof paper lined trays.
- Push them down with your fingers and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Melt the chocolate in a cup or bowl in the microwave in short bursts to melt it.
- Using a rolling pin or food processor turn the biscoff biscuits into crumbs.
- Dip the cookies half way in and place on greaseproof paper to set.
- As they are setting take biscoff biscuit crumbs and sprinkle them on the top.
If you love cookies why not try making my Cookie Jars which are perfect for presents.
Follow me on instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. www.instagram.com/sewwhite